Saturday 15 February 2014

Looking for a high-end wedding photographer in Ghana -call Kwame Pocho......



Soooo beautiful, sooo serene, sooo romantic.....soooo together...God Bless their union -forever!!!


Beautiful lakeside wedding location for the above bride and groom in Ghana...


 Elegant vintage car used for a high-end wedding in Ghana -I'm still waiting for contact info -will keep yousss in the loop....


 Lovely chic wedding decoration with yellow accents.... The fresh yellow flowers are truly lovely and fresh...


An elegant bridesmaid captured in black and white by wedding photographer du jour Kwame Pocho..
 

"Daddy here comes your bride -my mummy" --toooooo cute!!!
 

 A yummy collection of the most romantic cupcakes with red rose details for a wedding cake -just fabulous...


 The bride and groom with their bridesmaids and groomsmen.......cute!!!


Three beautiful bridesmaids in delicate lace, with elegant glossy, sleek, slick back hair -carrying a lovely varied array of pretty romantic tropical bouquets -just exquisite!!!!  


A very handsome groom with his equally handsome groomsmen all very dapper and dandy... I love it....I'm beyond inspired.



 
Paulina says: Some of you paaaaaaaaaaa, you hold me to my every word (laughter) and will not let me go (or forget) with regards to the big Luxury Weddings in Ghana List thingy, I started two years ago and promised to share with yousssssssss...

Anyway I must start by confirming that yes its true........I can only be reached via my FB account page, sorry but I can't cope with anymore viruses!!!

Just message me, and if you turn out to be Kosher, I will then, and only then, send you my new email address....

Anywayssss, I'm still working on said list -but as I've received soooooooo much requests for photographers, even though I have shared a few with you (see past posts) -I thought I would mention (again) Accra based wedding photographer extraordinaire Kwame Pocho and his Team1000words who have now cornered the very high-end Ghanaian wedding market!!! He ....honest to goodness has photographed the yummiest, plushest, society weddings et al in Ghana...

To view a portfolio full of the loveliest moments/details and weddings with beautiful elegant brides, real fresh flowers/bouquets, some of Ghana's most romantic and most breathtakingly beautiful venues/locations, lovely wedding decorations, society guests, the best wedding fashions, yummy wedding cakes et al with no weird 80's make-up or hairstyles, or brides wearing creepy polyester fingerless gloves (mercy) -you know this photographer knows his stuff and sooooo do his clients!!!! 

Thus, I think I will let Mr Pocho's beautifully captured wedding photos above and the rest of his yummy-full-to-bursting portfolio do the talking....
So if you're planning the poshest wedding in Ghana, or are after more info, or want to book Kwame Pocho --visit: http://team1000words.com/ & https://www.facebook.com/team1000words --

P.s --please note, that with all things weddings -the best day of (most) peoples lives, its important that you meet the photographer(s), view their portfolio(s) and find out if they can work with you (and yours) to give you what you want. Note, I will not be held responsible to anything less than perfect. xxx



****Credit: All photos come courtesy of Kwame Pocho

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding photographer should be knowledgeable and helpful. They should offer suggestions about options you have for different things, provide advice on scheduling and setup, be full of ideas, and be ready to make your day and your planning easier. wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete