Friday 9 August 2013

Objects of Desire: T-shirts by Dovies Clothing







100%AFRICAN TANK TOPS AND GHANA FLAG BOOTY SHORTS. SHORTS CAN BE CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR COUNTRY FLAG. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED EMAIL ME @ doviesclothing@gmail.com

 



I Got A Pet Leopard Tank top. I create this base on question I get some times when people ask if I get a pet leopard Cus am African lol. So yes I got one. Just for humour…

 

 
 
 

Choose the one you want. 100%African is not only for black people or Africans only is for everybody. Where ever you from we got something for you.

 

Paulina says: Uber new to Ghana Rising Blog radar, Dovies Clothing launched earlier this year, - proving a hit with its much coveted t-shirts and customized denim shorts –is a fabulous new label.

I don’t know much about its designers but I see big things for this young fashion label…plus it appears Dovies Clothing are branching out into shoes. For more info about Dovies Clothing visit: https://www.facebook.com/doviesclothing

No comments:

Post a Comment