Tuesday 20 August 2013

It’s Time to Vote for Elikem Folks……………………………..






Omgoodness because our Elikem Kumordzie the tailor and actor is still in the Big Brother Africa House I’ve been caught up in that all-consuming-whirlwind called Big Brother Africa....and I just can’t step off…

I wish I had enough money to pay Ghanaian wannabe-future-big –brother-contestants to not go into that house…..can a Ghanaian ever win? And as others not only Ghanaians start to ask the same question –Big Brother Africa suddenly starts to lose its appeal!!! I can’t imagine next year being as exciting as this unless Elikem/Ghana wins…and I’m not being biased here…it’s a fact.   

The thing is…….if Big Brother Africa was transparent, just and unbiased -which it is not right now,  only Nigeria (headlining sponsors) and South Africa (host nation) ever win, --then Elikem will win and win outright. But as Big Brother Africa is all about the aforementioned countries, I believe the ever pedestrian, ever dull but agreeable Melvin will win.

The sad truth is that there is an ‘unspoken history’ – a ‘white elephant’ in the room hingy that exist between Ghana and Nigeria and while BBA is all about its main sponsors, surly no Ghanaian no matter how fabulous they are, and Elikem is pretty fabulous -will ever win BBA and that’s such a big shame.

Still I have my fingers crossed and I’m hoping this year is different and that folks, regardless of where they hail from will vote for the most entertaining, most enthralling and most captivating contestant in the house…  Elikem is my winner –regardless. Let’s get behind our Elikem –we all want him to win!!!

To vote for Elikem visit: http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/vote/

Do Like Elikem’s fashion label FB fan page and check out his fabulous designs via: https://www.facebook.com/ElikemKumordzieTheTailor

No comments:

Post a Comment