Saturday 18 May 2013

Hot Music & Lifestyle: Why not Book DJ Ghana James for your next party…..













 

“Ghana James. I been a DJ for the past nine years and I DJ for all parties; like wedding, birthday, shows… this is what I love to do in my spare time. If you need a DJ, you can context me.”  DJ Ghana James

Do you want to party? I do!!! I’ve been unable to stop listening to DJ Ghana James’ classic MAPOUKAMAPOUKA tunes (I suggest you listen out for the Ivorian ‘Asante man mobo’ tune –it drives me crazy), Ghana n Nigerian Azonto hits, Wizkid  Azonto remix beat and his reggae selection all week. I absolutely love it!!!!!! They remind me of those Ghanaian and Ivorian parties in Amsterdam, Belgium and Switzerland!!   

I suggest that if you’re based in the States, in fact where ever you are in the world, –you need to get in touch with DJ Ghana James and book him asap –for any upcoming parties –because he knows his stuff!!!

Anyone who can play Ivorian sensation Dj Arafat’s ‘Jonathan’, sweet voice Jamaican reggae artist -Sanchez’s ‘I Can’t Wait ('Till The Morning Comes)’, Ghanaian hotness E.L and the best thing to hit Nigerian music since Fela Kuti –Wizkid in the same setting –is right up my street!!! Yes oooOOoo!!!

Visit Sound Cloud and listen to DJ Ghana James’s sweet selection of hot music, some classis and the latest Azonto hits all via his space at: https://soundcloud.com/djghjames  -be warned you’ll be hooked!!!
I don’t know much about DJ Ghana James, only that I love his DJ-ing skills and he’s based Cleveland Ohio, United States. Do visit his Facebook fan at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/djghanajames/ -and enjoy…

Direct link to listen to DJ Ghana James’ music: https://soundcloud.com/djghjames

No comments:

Post a Comment