Thursday 25 October 2012

Afia Schwarzenegger’s [fabulous] Ghana flag shoes…

Photo courtesy of Ghana Music.com via: https://www.facebook.com/ghanamusicdotcom


I know I shouldn’t love them, but Afia Schwarzenegger‘s Ghana flag platform court shoes are sooo wrong -they’re right.. -and she looks fabulous.…

The thing is....I kind of don’t like the idea of wearing flags as shoes, but by keeping the rest of her garb simple (you can never go wrong with black) -the shoes (and earring & clutch) are her statement piece…..

I’m liking Afia Schwarzenegger played by beautiful Ghanaian actress and comedian -Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa.

A real national treasure, this -the real Afia Schwarzenegger -may no longer be on TV in Ghana but Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa has many more loveable characters up her sleeve. Plus she’s not just a comedian, if you‘ve had the pleasure of reading her Facebook page -you’ll know…she’s a God fearing mother, wife and entrepreneur. And Ghana Rising is now a fan!!!
To keep up with the comical happenings of Ms Schwarzenegger visit her Facebook fan page at:https://www.facebook.com/Valentina.Nana.Agyeiwaa








P.s ---I’ve just had a good noise around Ms Afia’s FB page and it appears she has just launched her own accessories label (she’s selling shoes and handbags) called Schwarbility Designs -and you know what??? Afia Schwarzenegger’s fashion collection is fabulous and gets the thumbs up from Ghana Rising.

I get a lot of young ladies in-boxing me links to their shoe collection -and on closer inspection, I find out that they have bought cheap shoes from Primark and have covered or embellished them with wax print or bling etc …and honestly….they look cheap and gluey -and are just not right for Ghana Rising Blog.. -So I’m always happy when I come across a real shoes collection; one that’s been designed and produced from scratch and -even happier when I know that I ‘would’ wear them myself!!!

I’m truly blown away by Afia Schwarzenegger’s shoe collection. Her designs are neat and well made. They are elegant, stylish and a must buy. I don’t think they are claiming to be lined in leather -nor does it aspire to be Jimmy Choo’s but they are well made and fit for purpose and beautiful and I’m predicting that ‘she’s onto a winner -and I want a pair of each style above.

I’m going to send Afia Schwarzenegger a note asking for more info -and stockist details, so stay tuned or keep your peepers on her Facebook page…

Well done Afia or should I say -Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa….

No comments:

Post a Comment