Saturday 24 March 2012

One To Watch: Nena Boateng, a fashion star on the make…






“I provide bespoke and made-to-measure ladies clothing for day, work, occasion and weekend wear….. My vision is to ensure that when you walk out in Nena Boateng outfit you will feel the most confident you have ever felt in your life.

Whatever your shape or size, I'm an expert dressmaker, I will make a garment especially for you with my made-to-measure dressmaking service. Having bespoke made clothes will ensure the fit is perfect for your shape and size, and you end up with a unique garment made to fit your shape, style and personality." Nena Boateng
Paulina Opoku-Gyimah says: I’m excited about Nena Boateng’s designs and see a big successful future ahead of her. To consult, order or for more info about Nena Boateng email: nenabb@hotmail.co.uk  or  call: 07828315127

No comments:

Post a Comment