Wednesday 2 November 2011

Good news: Samini is alive and well…



Title: Samini survives near-fatal accident


Ghanaian Dancehall artiste Samini was on Sunday morning treated and discharged from hospital after a seemingly serious car accident he encountered on his way from a musical concert performance.

Samini was returning from the Ghana Trade Fair Centre where he had purportedly stolen the show at the maiden Ghana Music and Food Festival held over the weekend.

“At about 5am”, Samini said, “I lost control of the steering wheel after an animal - a dog, I believe - crossed the road from nowhere resulting in my car veering off the road and crashing a gutter”. The incident occurred near Exhibition Junction at Dansoman in Accra.

Samini was immediately rushed to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital at 5:25am where he was immediately treated and discharged on Sunday.

Prelim medical assessment and report revealed that Samini sustained minor injuries when his head smashed the windscreen. “His seat belt worn at the time obviously reduced the impact and prevented him from being thrown out of the car”, a Samini Music rep told Hi Newspaper Sunday afternoon.

“I thank God for this big miracle, considering the nature of the accident. I was lucky doctors from various departments – about seven of them - had to cease their activities to attend to me. I’m very grateful to them and thank God for this intervention.

"I want to use this opportunity to assure my fans that I’m quite fine now, and ask that they pray for me continually because it is totally due to their unceasing prayers that have kept me alive today,” Samini said.

Though he’s been discharged, Samini is still been monitored by his doctors. He is expected to return to the Hospital for check-up at 10am on Monday, October 31, 2011.


Credit:http://www.angel961online.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=166:samini-survives-near-fatal-accident&catid=5:entertainment-news&Itemid=5

No comments:

Post a Comment