Sunday 4 September 2011

The Real Housewives of Accra……………please let it be for real..



"Real Housewives of Accra (RHOA) will arguably be the closest thing you'll get to a "real" housewife. COMING SOON !!!!"  The Real Housewives of Accra/facebook


I’ve just moved [by force] and my son and I are feeling our way around the new neighbourhood (an area I had vowed that I would never live in jadder, jadder, jadder) -thus I’ve been uber busy, finding a school for my little man etc -but I was stopped in my tracks (in a good way) on Facebook! As an avid fan of the whole Housewives franchise, I’m blown away by the prospects of a possible ‘The Real Housewives of Accra’ !!! I don’t know anything about it but I intend to find out more. Anyway you can read more about this exciting (possible) show via their fan page at:

2 comments:

  1. You and me both!!! This is exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would definitely be interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be on the look-out

    ReplyDelete