Sunday 19 June 2011

Hot Website Alert: Ghana Bridal Magazine online..











Goodness knows what I googled but I happily stumbled across this lovely website called Ghana Bridal Magazine online -and I love it.

Honestly I don’t tend to visit Ghanaian bridal anything -as I have a real phobia of these really weird gloves that my Ghanaian sisters like to wear at their weddings. Its sort of a fingerless-hook-on-one-finger-thingy that I can’t abide by -and every bride in Ghana -it seems wears one -why? Anyway I digress, back to the neat, on-trend -Ghana Bridal Magazine online.

Well written, chic and with the most beautiful photographs of the yummiest weddings -Ghana Bridal Magazine online is a must visit. It’s really lovely to have a website that has a clear and precise vision and one that has introduced me to the likes of Italian based Ghanaian fashion designer, Irene Abban (http://www.wix.com/richlover4life/richlover4life) -and the above uber chic wedding of Manhattan based, Kwadwo and Louisa -who got married back home on Labadi beach, Accra (you’ll be pleased to know that there wasn’t a weird glove in sight). The beautiful photographs were taken by American photographer Ross Oscar Knight. A big well done to the ladies at Ghana Bride… you can check out their lovely website at: http://www.ghanabride.com/

P.s Those of you who have gotten to know me, -know that my mind is working over time! Wouldn’t it be wonderful to know where they bought the beautiful flowers from in Accra? Who designed this elegant bouquet in Ghana? Or who was behind the decorations, the yummy cake -and most importantly -if they had to ship anything back home to achieve this beautiful ambience. Anyway, God bless this union and give Kwadwo and Louisa all the desires of their heart.. x

(Credit: http://www.ghanabride.com/blog/2009/10/16/wedding-kwado-and-louisa/)

2 comments:

  1. Awww just saw your post. Thank you so much. I equally love your blog too. xx Akyaa

    ReplyDelete