Friday 22 April 2011

New Blog Alert: The Harold Ankrah Effect

(Ontario Lottery Winner, John Sarkodie Addo…Photo courtesy of haroldankrah.blogspot.com)

“I am not an angel, neither am I the devil. I am just a young Ghanaian man working my way up to the top. I believe life is too short, thus, i am not trying to blend in. Two decades from now I will own the First and foremost skyline of Ghana.”   Harold Ankrah

As you all know, I’m a big fan of Ghanaian bloggers and get very excited when I stumble across one that ticks all the right boxes, like Harold Ankrah’s new blog, ‘The Harold Ankrah Effect’. Not only does Mr Ankrah keep you up-to-date -with the likes of: Canadian Lottery winner, 50-year-old Ghana-born, John Sarkodie Addo’s 16.6 million dollars win but also offers all the latest relevant news coming out of Ghana. http://haroldankrah.blogspot.com/

**** A big Congratulations to Mr John Sarkodie Addo and family from Ghana Rising Blog….may all your dreams come through…

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fan!

    lol. Claiming it as a Ghanaian blogger now! I love your blog. It always inspires me to see Ghanaians going places and not practicing sakawa like CNN claims 90% of us do *loud hiss*

    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thanks for the complements dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulina do you know that this young man has passed on earlier in the year? I learnt about him on your blog. So inspiring but he is no more.

    ReplyDelete