Saturday 9 January 2010

Music: Jay Ghartey



“We shot the video in Ghana in October with Gerald OG Gyimah. It took a while to finish, but it was worth the wait. We shot the video in 2 days. The first shots were in Jamestown, Accra. The lighthouse is a landmark, the oldest in Ghana. The kids were great! You can’t script those smiles. We shot the second scene at Tawala Beach, it turned into a crazy party quickly as soon as the music started.” Jay Ghartey

One minute I think I have Jay Ghartey’s music sassed. Sexy R&B with, ‘I Don’t Give a Damn’ – then he gets all Sade-like with, ‘Can I Make You Love Me’ –and I’m blown away. Talented and easy-on–the-eye, -this NYC based producer/singer/songwriter is about to go Stellar. Check out his website and download his music,–my very favorite is, ‘Black Star’ –I think its going to be the Anthem of mylife.....www.jayghartey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment