Saturday 30 January 2010

Music: Frank Dellé





Frank Dellé is now on Ghana Rising's radar. A much loved reggae artist, -'The Power of Love' -taken from his solo album, "Before I Grow Old" -is just right for a romantic evening -with that special someone [and I love it]. Dellé [aka Eased from Seeed] is of Ghanaian and German descent -and a household name in is his native Germany. I believe that this new album will see Dellé blowing up globally [not just in Germany] -and may trigger collaborations with some of Ghana's finest recording artists [you heard it here first].... Anyway I will let him speak for him-self...please watch the following film clip for more info on Frank.....



For more information about Franke Dellé or to download the 'Before I Grow Old" album please visit: www.dellee.de and myspace.com/frankdellee

No comments:

Post a Comment